Windows 10 has introduced Get Help feature that solves your Problems in Quick Time. However, Microsoft offers many help options to Windows users. Often, We face common issues while using Windows 10 and look for help. Many Windows users don’t know how to request assistance in Windows 10 operating system. We will show you quick access methods 👉🏻 How to Get Help in Windows 10 👈🏻
How to Get Help in Windows 10
Thus, Follow any of the below-mentioned Options and 👉 Get help in Windows 10.
- Use Windows Key
- Directly Contacting Windows Support
- Use “Get Help” App
- Ask Cortana for Help
- Reach Microsoft’s Online Chat Support
- Take help of Getting Started app
- Call Help Line
Use Keyboard Shortcuts
- Windows 10 has an interesting method of asking for help.
- While Browsing (either on the Internet Explorer or in files of the PC).
- We can press F1 key to get some help on that section we are using.
- When we press F1 key, Bing will perform a search in the Web Browser.
- This Windows Key requests for help as shown in the below image.
- Suppose, if we are in the File Explorer, it will seek help with File Explorer.
Microsoft Support Center
- Microsoft has its own customer service and support center.
- Visit Microsoft Official Website for more product knowledge.
- Microsoft’s products include Windows, Xbox, Office, Word, etc.
Make use of “Get Help”
Usually, Microsoft Windows 10 comes with some built-in Apps. Of course, Get Help application is one of them. Generally, It solves many of your Windows 10 problems. Follow the below steps to Access “Get Help” program within Windows 10.
- First, Go to your Start Menu Button.
- Type Get Help and press Enter.
- Next, click on Get Help.
- This will connect you to “Virtual agent” of the Tech Support team.
- Say your Issue in the Chatbox, It will try to solve it.
- In case, if the problem does not resolve.
- Later, You can request assistance in Person by typing “Talk to a Human”.
- By default, Win 10 brings Cortana Virtual Assistant.
- It has the ability to perform a lot of actions and functions.
- But, If you want to use Cortana for Windows help.
- Then, Just type the Question in Cortana Search box and then press Enter.
- If you don’t have it activated, you just have to right-click on the toolbar.
- Further, Change Settings to make Cortana search engine visible.
- Once we write or speak to it.
- It will show us the results, including those obtained from the internet.
- Keep in mind that, by enabling Cortana.
- It collects data about our searches to improve user experience.
Help through Microsoft Support
- Although, we do have Online Chat as another option in Microsoft Windows.
- Still, if you haven’t found any answer or solution on the web to your problem.
- Lastly, Contact Microsoft Help and Support directly through Live Chat.
- To do this, We only have to write Contact Support in Cortana and then tap into “Get help or Customer Support“.
- Later, a window will open that starts chatting with us.
- We must explain our problem with them.
- Next, the system connects you to Microsoft Tech Support.
- Accordingly, he tries to Quick Assist you with the perfect solution.
Checkout: Windows 10 Tips and Tricks
Use Get Started Application
- This app is designed to provide information.
- Type Get started and an App pops up.
- It mainly explains the features of your windows version.
- It also provides some helpful tips.
Ask for Help over Call
Besides helping us through the Live chat. Still, We can request Customer Support for scheduling a call with us.
- Through the steps in the previous section, we will reach the Chat Window.
- There Appears “Call me back” option as well. Click on it.
- Then, we only have to enter our telephone number.
- Soon, they will call us.
So, These are some of the free Windows Support options available to Quickly Get the help. Now, If you are having trouble, then Getting help for Win 10 Common Issues is very Easy. Stay tuned to WindowsCall.Com for more Updates and do Share it with your friends.