In this article, I will show you How to Pin an App to the Taskbar ( Including Folders, Programs, and Applications ) Easily.
How to Pin Anything to the Taskbar Easily
When we are frequent users of Windows, it is very important to have a quick and reliable way to access the programs or folders that we use most frequently, since this saves us time and considerably stimulates our work rhythm.
Pin to Taskbar
- Run the program you want to anchor to the taskbar. The program icon will appear on the taskbar.
- Right-click on the program icon in the taskbar.
- Choose “Pin this program to the taskbar.” Now the program will be anchored to the taskbar.
Pin Folder to Taskbar in Windows 10
- The first step we can take to anchor a folder to the taskbar in Windows 10 is to create it as a shortcut. For this, we will right-click on any free space on the desktop and select the New / Shortcut options.
- We will see that the following window is displayed where we must locate the folder that we want to anchor to the taskbar in Windows 10:
- Now it is very important that we add the term explorer before the route so that the system allows us to later establish the folder in the taskbar for easy access.
- Click Next and in the next window we must assign a name to our shortcut
- Click Finish to complete the process and close the wizard. Now we have created our shortcut on the desktop and we can drag it to the taskbar so that it is anchored there, We will see that our folder has been anchored correctly.
- If we want to modify the icon that has our shortcut we will right click on the shortcut and select the Properties option.
- There we must click on the Change icon button and select the icon that we like for the shortcut. Click OK to save the changes.
Read User Manual: How do I Upgrade to Windows 10
Pin Program to the Taskbar in Windows 10
- Simple go to Start Menu and look for the Program you want to Pin
- Then Right-click on the Program
- Go to More >> select Pin to Taskbar option.
- Done. Check your Taskbar now, You can Find your Pinned Program.
How to Pin Apps to the Taskbar in Windows 10
As we have seen, it is very easy to anchor any folder or application in our Windows 10 environments to the taskbar, in addition to being able to run them as administrators. To find all the programs or folders you are looking for easier, we leave you the complete tutorial on how to Pin your App searches in Windows 10 and thus save time. Keep visiting Windows Call to Know Latest News.